EQUIPPED TO HANDLE ANYTHING -- EMBRACE PAVED ROADS, PATHS AND DIRT TRAILS WITH CONFIDENCE AND STYLE.
Designed to bring the best of both road and mountain worlds together. The Liv Women's Bliss 1 Disc Mountain Bike delivers front suspension, on a 27.5-inch wheel size for stability with great traction from wider tires, and a relaxed style that keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle, while offering 26-inch wheels in smaller sizes. The road inspiration offers a lightweight design and pedaling efficiency. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer. Bliss 26 is available in both V-brake and disc brake versions.
- Versatility - With Liv's Purpose Driven Design, relaxed style and lightweight ALUXX frame, Bliss is ideal for city roads or around town trails.
- Perfect Fit - The LivRight Sizing Philosophy ensures the best fit for women for a truly comfortable ride.
- Smooth Handling - A front suspension fork, 27.5-inch wheel size, and disc brake option make for the perfect balance of capability and ease.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - SR Suntour XCT 26/27.5 HLO, 100mm travel
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Sport alloy, 31.8
- Stem - Giant Sport alloy
- Seatpost - Giant Sport, 30.9x350mm
- Saddle - Liv Contact Comfort (upright)
- Pedals - one-piece, black PP, 9/16
- Shifters - Shimano EF500
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Altus
- Brakes - Tektro TKB172 [F160][R160]
- Brake Levers - Shimano EF500
- Cassette - Shimano HG31,11x32
- Chain - KMC HG71
- Crankset - ProWheel forged A6061, 24/34/42
- Bottom Bracket - sealed cartridge
- Rims - GX28 27.5X32H
- Hubs - Joytech Disc hubs, alloy hub, double-sealed, loose ball bearing, 32h
- Spokes - stainless, 14G
- Tires - Giant Quickcross, 27.5X2.1/26x2.1 30 tpi