Amp up your trail riding adventures with this all-new, all-conquering 29er. Whether you're gunning for faster enduro times or bagging a big backcountry loop, do it like a boss on this big-wheeled singletrack shredder.
It took years for Giant's team of engineers, product designers and pro riders to create the new mid-travel Trance Advanced Pro 29 2 Disc Mountain Bike that met their high standards, but the wait was worth it. The rebirth of this trail bike marks a huge step forward, offering a true advantage in all-round trail performance. It starts with a full composite frame that's fitted with Giant's most up-to-date Maestro suspension. The Advanced Forged composite rocker arm and trunnion-mount shock help produce 115mm of smooth rear-wheel travel that's active and sensitive to small bumps, giving you killer traction and confident control. And the frame geometry is all new, with progressive headtube and seattube angles, shorter chainstays and a longer toptube--all engineered to balance the speed and control of its 29-inch wheels with the quickness and agility you need to rail corners, hammer through rock gardens and do it all with confidence and control.
- 29er confidence and control - Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
- Latest suspension tech - Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 115mm of full rear-wheel travel (and 130mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
- Trail-tuned chassis - The lightweight Advanced-grade composite frameset features updated geometry, including an aggressive 66.5-degree headtube angle and 74.5-degree seattube angle, plus a 44mm fork offset. The result is agile and efficient climbing capabilities plus added control for high-speed descents.
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles
- Fork - Fox 34 Rhythm, 130mm travel, GRIP Damper, Boost 15x110mm QR, tapered steerer
- Shock - Fox Float DPS Performance, trunnion mount
- Handlebar - Giant Contact SL, 780 x 35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem - Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost - Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle - Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - SRAM NX Eagle, 1x12
- Front Derailleur - N/A
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes - SRAM Guide T [F] 180mm [R] 180mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers - SRAM Guide T
- Cassette - SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain - SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset - TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle Dub, 30
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM GXP Dub Press Fit
- Rims - Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width
- Hubs - Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem
- Spokes - Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem
- Tires - [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.3, 60 tpi, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis DHR II 29x2.3, 60 tpi, EXO, TR, tubeless tires tested and verified to work best with Giant tubeless wheels, shipped with tubeless system setup from Giant factory providing the best tubeless experience and performance right out of the box. Just add sealant and you are ready to go!