Be ready to rock on all types of trails. From lung-busting climbs to screaming descents, this ultra-capable singletrack shredder is built on a lightweight and stiff composite frame with updated Maestro Suspension that keeps you in control.
The Giant Trance Advanced 2 Disc Mountain Bike delivers cutting edge performance so you can climb faster and descend with more control. Featuring 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, plus the agile all-rounder performance of 27.5 wheels, this progressive trail bike can do it all. The refined Maestro suspension system includes a trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, which makes the whole chassis lighter and stronger. And overall frame geometry has evolved with shorter chainstays and a longer toptube for confident handling on aggressive terrain.
- 27.5 agility and control - 27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
- Latest suspension tech - Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 140mm of rear travel (and 150mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
- Trail-tuned chassis - The lightweight and stiff Advanced-grade composite frameset features updated geometry to give you confidence on technical trails. The result is agile and efficient climbing plus added control for trails ranging from chunky singletrack to flowy high-speed descents.
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite front triangle, ALUXX SL Aluminum rear triangle
- Fork - Fox 36 Rhythm , 150mm travel, GRIP Damper, Boost 15x110mm KaBolt, tapered steerer
- Shock - Fox Float DPX2, Performance, trunnion mount
- Handlebar - Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise, AL6061
- Stem - Giant Contact SL 35, Diameter 35mm
- Seatpost - Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle - Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - SRAM NX Eagle, 1x12
- Front Derailleur - N/A
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes - SRAM Guide T [F] 180mm [R] 180mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers - SRAM Guide T
- Cassette - SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain - SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset - TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle Dub, Boost, 30
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM GXP Dub Press Fit
- Rims - Giant TRX 1 27.5 WheelSystem, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width
- Hubs - Giant TRX 1 27.5 WheelSystem
- Spokes - Giant TRX 1 27.5 WheelSystem
- Tires - [F] Maxxis high Roller II 27.5x2.5 WT, 60 tpi, 3C, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis high Roller II 27.5x2.4, 60 tpi, 3C, EXO, TR, tubeless