Fly through city streets. Climb a rugged mountain pass. Ride some gravel or venture into the woods. Now you can do it all on one ride, with one quick and capable machine.
With its lightweight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame and a smooth-handling composite fork to take the edge off bumpy roads and trails, the Giant ToughRoad SLR 2 Disc Hybrid Bike is made for adventure on unpredictable terrain. Featuring fast and stable 700c wheels and flat-bar rider positioning, it has a ride quality that's rugged yet agile. The D-Fuse seatpost adds compliance, and the bike is fitted with wide tires to smooth out rough terrain. Powerful disc brakes give you all-weather control, and customized front and rear racks accommodate multiple bags for long trips.
- Lightweight agility - Frameset constructed with ALUXX SLR, lightest grade of aluminum, and a composite fork.
- Comfort and stability - Flat-bar frame geometry puts rider in a position that balances efficiency with confidence on rough roads, paths or trails.
- Integrated rack mounts - Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
- Frame - ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Connect XC, 31.8
- Stem - Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Seatpost - Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle - Contact Comfort (neutral)
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - Shimano Acera, 3x9
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Alivio
- Brakes - Shimano BL-MT201, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers - Shimano
- Cassette - Shimano HG201, 11x34
- Chain - KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Crankset - Shimano FC-MT210, 22/32/44
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano
- Rims - Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Hubs - Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Spokes - Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Tires - Sycamore S, 60tpi
- Extras - DT X-Defender/ chainstay protector