Casual yet always capable. Roam Disc is built for multi-purpose adventure, so you can follow your own route, wherever it takes you.
With its confident, flat handlebar positioning and lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, the Giant Roam 1 Disc Mountain Bike gives you all the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike. Its front suspension adds comfort and control. It has powerful disc brakes and durable components, so it can take some bumps on rough city roads. And the fast rolling 700c wheels can handle smooth roads or dirt, making it a great choice for town-to-trail adventures.
- Lightweight agility - ALUXX aluminum frame lets you climb hills and accelerate with ease.
- Comfort and control - Flat-bar frame geometry puts the rider in a position that balances efficiency with stability, and disc brakes give you added control on rugged roads or dirt.
- Integrated rack mounts - Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - SR/Suntour NCX-D LO 700C Air, 63mm
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Connect XC, 31.8
- Stem - Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Seatpost - Giant Sport, 27.2x375
- Saddle - Contact Comfort (neutral)
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - Deore
- Front Derailleur - Deore
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore , Shadow+
- Brakes - Shimano BL-MT201 hydraulic disc F[160 rotor] R[160 rotor]
- Brake Levers - Shimano
- Cassette - Shimano HG500, 11x42
- Chain - KMC X10 with Missing Link
- Crankset - FSA V-Drive, 32/44
- Bottom Bracket - FSA MegaExo
- Rims - Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Hubs - Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Spokes - Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Tires - CrossCut AT ERT (Easy Ride Tubeless), 700x38
- Extras - DT X-Defender /CS X-Defender