READY TO CRUSH SOME GRAVEL? WITH ITS LIGHTWEIGHT, ENDURANCE-ORIENTED COMPOSITE FRAME, GENEROUS TIRE CLEARANCE AND SMOOTH RIDE QUALITY, THE ALL-NEW GIANT REVOLT ADVANCED 2 DISC GRAVEL BICYCLE LETS YOU RIDE FARTHER AND FASTER ON ROUGH ROADS, GRAVEL OR DIRT.
The Giant Revolt Advanced 2 Gravel bicycle is a performance gravel bike that’s equally adept at tackling paved roads or dirt. That versatility comes in handy when your ride includes a little bit of everything. It’s designed around a lightweight Advanced Composite frameset with endurance geometry, so you can tackle long, hard rides with less fatigue. A composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for larger tires up to 45c so you can float through the rough stuff. Add in some clever frame details, including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart mount system for racks and accessories, and you have everything you need for your gravel adventures.
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite, flat mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, flat mount disc 12mm thru-axle
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm 5-degree back sweep , flare drop
- Stem - Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Seatpost - Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle - Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - Shimano 105, 2x11
- Front & Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105
- Brakes - Giant Conduct SL, hydraulic
- Brake Levers - Shimano 105
- Cassette - Shimano 105 , 11x34
- Chain - KMC X11 with Missing Link
- Crankset - Praxis Alba 2D, 32/48
- Bottom Bracket - Praxis M24 BB86
- Rims - Giant P-X2 wheelset
- Hubs - Giant P-X2 wheelset
- Spokes - Giant P-X2 wheelset
- Tires - Giant CrossCut Gravel 1, 700x40, tubeless
- All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.