Ready to crush some gravel? With its lightweight, endurance-oriented composite frame, generous tire clearance and smooth ride quality, the all-new Revolt Advanced lets you ride farther and faster on rough roads, gravel or dirt.
The Giant Revolt Advanced 1 Disc Cyclocross Bicycle is a performance gravel bike that's equally adept at tackling paved roads or dirt. That versatility comes in handy when your ride includes a little bit of everything. It's designed around a lightweight Advanced Composite frameset with endurance geometry, so you can tackle long, hard rides with less fatigue. A composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for larger tires up to 45c so you can float through the rough stuff. Add in some clever frame details, including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart mount system for racks and accessories, and you have everything you need for your gravel adventures.
- Versatile gravel geometry - All-new gravel-riding geometry features endurance positioning and shorter chainstays. The result is precise handling, agility and control in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle road climbs to fast and rugged dirt road descents.
- Tuned compliance - An innovative new Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume 45c tires help smooth out rough roads, gravel and dirt.
- All-Round Efficiency - The Advanced composite frame maximizes pedaling power with all-round versatility, giving Revolt Advanced a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite, flat mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, flat mount disc 12mm thru-axle
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm5-degree back sweep , flare drop
- Stem - Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Seatpost - Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle - Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - SRAM Apex, 1x11
- Front Derailleur - N/A
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM Apex
- Brakes - SRAM Apex 1, hydraulic
- Brake Levers - SRAM Apex 1
- Cassette - SRAM XG-1150 10-42, 11-Speed
- Chain - SRAM PC1130
- Crankset - SRAM Apex, 40
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM GXP
- Rims - Giant P-X2 700C wheelset
- Hubs - Giant P-X2 700C wheelset 12mm thru-axles
- Spokes - Giant P-X2 700C wheelset
- Tires - Giant CrossCut Gravel 1, 700x40, tubeless
- Extras - RideSense Compatible