Choose the longer route. Climb higher mountains. The all-new Giant Defy Advanced 3 Disc endurance road bike is purpose-built to help you tackle long-distance road rides in all types of conditions. It’s smooth, it’s efficient, and it’s fast.
Ride farther and faster with an all-new composite frameset that’s engineered with endurance geometry and built-in compliance. Handcrafted with Advanced-grade composite material, it’s engineered with tube shapes that are optimized to absorb road shocks and vibrations. And the frame is still stiff in all the ways that matter—for pedaling efficiency as well as steering and cornering precision. It’s made with a specific carbon layup to give it just the right feel. And for added control, it features integrated disc brakes with flat mounts and 12mm thru-axles. The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar system also help reduce road vibrations, adding to its smooth, compliant feel on the road.
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Contact SL D-Fuse
- Stem - Giant Connect
- Seatpost - Giant D-Fuse composite
- Saddle - Contact (neutral)
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes - Giant Conduct Disc
- Brake Levers - Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette - Shimano Tiagra, 11x34
- Chain - KMC X10-1
- Crankset - Tiagra, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano Press Fit
- Rims - Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Hubs - Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes - Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tires - Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x28, folding
- *All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.