NAVIGATE URBAN STREETS, CRUISE THE BIKE PATH, OR EXPLORE FOREST TRAILS. PART MOUNTAIN BIKE, WITH ITS FLAT HANDLEBAR AND PLUSH SUSPENSION BIKE, AND PART CITY BIKE, GIANT ATX 3 IS AT HOME IN ANY ENVIRONMENT.
Closely related to Giant off-road bikes, the Giant ATX 3 features the familiar flat-handlebar and 100mm suspension fork of a traditional XC mountain bike. A lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, engineered with comfortable geometry for challenging terrain, adds to its rugged personality. It also uses size-specific wheel diameters—smaller size bikes use 26-inch wheels, while larger sizes use 27.5. This tailors the bike’s handling to every rider’s size and height. Powerful disc brake technology gives you confident handling in all weather or riding conditions, and integrated mounts let you easily add racks or fenders to suit your riding adventures.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - SR Suntour XCE 26/27.5, 100mm travel
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Sport, 25.4, alloy
- Stem - Giant Sport alloy, 15-degree
- Seatpost - Giant Sport, 30.9x350mm
- Saddle - Giant Connect (upright)
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - Shimano EF41, 3x7
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tourney
- Brakes - MTB alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers - Shimano EF41
- Cassette - Shimano TZ500, 14-34, 7-Speed
- Chain - KMC Z51
- Crankset - ProWheel forged, 24/34/42
- Bottom Bracket - Cartridge
- Rims - Giant CH17 26/27.5, 6061 aluminum
- Hubs - Joytech S01 alloy thread type, sealed ball bearing, 32H
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Tires - Giant Quickcross 27.5x2.1/26x2.1
- All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.