NAVIGATE URBAN STREETS, CRUISE THE BIKE PATH, OR EXPLORE FOREST TRAILS. PART MOUNTAIN BIKE, WITH ITS FLAT HANDLEBAR AND PLUSH SUSPENSION BIKE, AND PART CITY BIKE, THE GIANT ATX 2 IS AT HOME IN ANY ENVIRONMENT.
Closely related to Giant off-road bikes, the 2019 Giant ATX 2 Mountain bike features the familiar flat-handlebar and 100mm suspension fork of a traditional XC mountain bike. A lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, engineered with comfortable geometry for challenging terrain, adds to its rugged personality. It also uses size-specific wheel diameters—smaller size bikes use 26-inch wheels, while larger sizes use 27.5. This tailors the bike’s handling to every rider’s size and height. Powerful disc brake technology gives you confident handling in all weather or riding conditions, and integrated mounts let you easily add racks or fenders to suit your riding adventures.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - SR Suntour XCT 26/27.5, 100mm travel
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Sport XC, 31.8, alloy
- Stem - Giant Sport alloy, 10-degree
- Seatpost - Giant Sport, 30.9x350mm
- Saddle - Giant Connect (upright)
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - Shimano EF41, 3x7
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tourney
- Brakes - TKB-172
- Brake Levers - Shimano EF41
- Cassette - Shimano MF-TZ500, 14x34
- Chain - KMC Z51
- Crankset - ProWheel forged, 24/34/42
- Bottom Bracket - Cartridge
- Rims - Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Tires - Giant Quickcross 27.5x2.1/26x2.1
- All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.