HEAD FOR THE HILLS
Satisfy your thirst for adventure. With its lightweight Alloy frame, sporty riding position and wide-range gearing, the Cannondale Catalyst 2 Front Suspension disc mountain bike lets you confidently ride any trail.
- Frame - Catalyst, SmartForm C3 Alloy, 1-1/8” head tube, rack and fender mounts, 27.5"
- Fork - SR Suntour XCT DS, 100mm, Coil
- Rims - WTB SX19, 32h
- Hubs - Formula QR front and rear
- Spokes - Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires - Freedom Transition Sport 27.5 x 2.25"
- Pedals - Cannondale Platform
- Crank - Prowheel, 42/34/24
- Bottom Bracket - Sealed Bearing BSA
- Chain - KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs - Sunrace, 12-34, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tourney TX
- Shifters - Shimano Rapidfire Plus, 3x7
- Handlebar - Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 700mm
- Grips - Cannondale Dual-Density
- Stem - Cannondale Alloy, 1-1/8", 28.6, 8°
- Headset - Semi-integrated, threadless, 1-1/8"
- Brakes - Tektro hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers - Tektro hydro disc
- Saddle - Cannondale Stage 2
- Seatpost - Cannondale Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Specifications subject to change without notice