The original folding bike. Small. Light. Durable.
Brompton folding bikes are ideal for commuting and city life. The Brompton M3L features an M Type Handlebar giving it the original Brompton 'look' and a more upright ride (height 1015mm), at the cost of a little more weight. It's an all-rounder in the range, with plenty of room for luggage at the front. The gearset is the BSR [Brompton Standard Range], an updated version of the classic Sturmey Archer three-speed hub in an aluminum alloy shell. Fully enclosed for reliability and easy to use: a popular choice for everyday cycling. It's also equipped with mudguards and a pump, essential for non-fair weather cyclists.
- Easy to fold - The clever design means that the bike can easily be folded or unfolded in under 20 seconds.
- Built to last - A steel frame, efficient and puncture resistant tires, handmade with high build quality and a design that has been refined over 25 years means Brompton folding bikes provide years of regular city use and beyond.
- Compact - Folds down to a portable, practical size (585mm high x 565mm long x 270mm wide / 23" x 22.2" x 10.6"); so can be taken on other forms of public and private transport.
- Feel unstoppable - Its ride position and agility are more than a match for conventional bicycles. Small wheels mean fast acceleration from red lights and increased maneuverability through busy streets.
- Model: M3L
- Handlebar Type: Medium handlebar (1015mm)
- Gears: 3 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version L (Front and rear fenders)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Lighting: Reflectors only
- Tires: Marathon Racer tires
- Folded Dimensions: 565mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (22.2'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 25.5lbs