Maybe you're finding your legs on the singletrack, or perhaps you're just dirt-curious? Either way, the Specialized Women's Rockhopper Sport 29 Disc Mountain Bike is the only bike you need to live out your trail fantasies.
It starts with a new A1 Aluminum frame that has optimized tube shapes which save weight while dramatically improving aesthetics. To go along with these clean new lines, the new Rockhopper also has internal cable routing to further clean up the frame. Lastly, Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach, angles, and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail.
This Rockhopper comes with a build spec that places an emphasis on reliability. This means that it features a full Shimano drivetrain, dependable Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, grippy Ground Control tires that add traction over any trail, and an SR Suntour XCT 29 fork with custom Multi-Circuit damping that eliminates the "pogo" feel commonly associated with coil forks. You'll also find that special attention was paid to the needs of female riders, which is why every width and length of the components is tailored to women, while the Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle is sure to deliver comfort, mile after mile along the trail.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support Women's XC Sport 29 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's more than efficient on climbs and descends with equal aplomb.
- Custom SR Suntour XCT fork features 80/90/100mm (size-specific) of coil-sprung suspension travel that swings well above its weight class.
- A Shimano Acera rear derailleur is built to with durability in mind, so you can rest assured that you'll have a reliable shifting partner for the long trails ahead.
- CHAIN - KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- CRANKSET - Stout 3x8, forged alloy
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Altus FD-M313, 34.9mm clamp, down-swing
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano ST-EF505, Ez-Fire Plus, 3x8
- CASSETTE - Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAINRINGS - 44/32/22T
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Acera 8-speed
- FORK - SR Suntour XCM w/MCD 29, Women's Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset
- FRONT HUB - Shimano Center Lock, disc, 100x9mm QR, 32h
- REAR HUB - Shimano Center Lock, disc, 135x9mm QR, 32h
- INNER TUBES - Schrader valve
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- RIMS - Alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm internal width, 32h
- FRONT TIRE - Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE - Fast Trak Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.0"
- SADDLE - Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- STEM - Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS - Stout double-butted alloy, 10mm rise, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 700mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180/160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- PEDALS - Specialized Dirt
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- FRAME - A1 Aluminum, Women's Sport XC 29 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger