If you're ready to take your trail riding to the next level, the Specialized Women's Rockhopper Pro Disc Mountain Bike is your new friend. It was built it to be light, durable, and exceedingly capable, but how is almost as cool as riding one.
It starts with a new A1 SL alloy frame that has optimized tube shapes which save weight while dramatically improving aesthetics. To go along with these clean new lines, the new Rockhopper also has internal cable routing to further clean up the frame. Lastly, Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach, angles, and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail.
This Rockhopper comes spec'd with a mix of renowned Shimano SLX and Deore components, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes that'll stop on a dime, grippy Ground Control tires that deliver superior control over almost any kind of terrain, and a superlative Manitou Markhor 29 fork that's air-sprung and has just the right amount of travel. You'll also find that special attention was paid to the needs of female riders, which is why every width and length of the components is tailored to women, while the Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle is sure to deliver comfort, mile after mile along the trail.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 SL aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support Women's XC Sport 29 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's more than efficient on climbs and descends with equal aplomb.
- A Manitou Markhor 29 fork offers 80/90/100mm (size-specific) of plush, trail taming travel and stiff 30mm stanchions.
- It's hard to beat the blend of durability, reliability, and performance that the Shimano SLX rear derailleur provides. It's designed to take a hit, and more importantly, its shifting is crisp, precise, and always on the money.
- CHAIN - KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Threaded external, 73mm BB
- CRANKSET - Stout 2x10, forged alloy
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Deore FD-M618, 34.9mm clamp, down-swing
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Deore, 2x10
- CASSETTE - Sunrace, 10-Speed, 11-36t
- CHAINRINGS - 36/22T
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, SGS Cage, 10-speed
- FORK - Manitou Markhor 29, rebound adjust, TS air spring, tapered alloy steerer, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size specific), 51mm offset
- FRONT HUB - Shimano Center Lock, disc, 100x9mm QR, 24h
- REAR HUB - Shimano Center Lock, disc, 135x9mm QR, 28h
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g, black
- RIMS - Stout XC SL 25 29, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm internal width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- FRONT TIRE - Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE - Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.1"
- SADDLE - Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- STEM - Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS - Stout Pro double-butted alloy, 10mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 700mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, regular thickness
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano BR-M365, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180/160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano BR-M365, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- PEDALS - Specialized Dirt
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- FRAME - A1 SL Aluminum, Women's Sport XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger