Fun. It's one word that we often forget about in our daily lives, but always find out on the trail. A feeling that we're constantly seeking ways to maximize. And this is what the Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Comp Carbon 6Fattie/29 is all about—exploring more trails, and simply having more fun.
With the Specialized Turbo Levo FSR, first and foremost, you get all of the hallmarks that Specialized's mountain bikes are known for—a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail.
With it, you get the most advanced carbon technologies and engineering that come with all of Specialized's S-Works bikes, along with all of the hallmarks that our trail bikes are known for. This means that you get a 500-gram weight savings when compared to the alloy Levo, a roomy top tube for an easy fit and more control, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail.
- Chain - KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/Missing Link
- Crankset - Custom alloy crankarms
- Shift Levers - SRAM GXe, one-click lever
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Chainrings - Forged steel, 32T
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- Rear Shock - RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- Front Hub - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- Rear Hub - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Inner Tubes - 27.5 x 2.3" / 3.0", 40mm Presta valve
- Spokes - DT Swiss, stainless
- Rims - Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24/28h
- Front Tire - Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- Rear Tire - Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- Saddle - Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Seatpost - Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
- Stem - Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars - Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width
- Grips - Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Front Brake - SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Brake - SRAM Guide RE, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Pedals - Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo axle, PP-Body
- Seat Binder - Alloy, 34.9mm
- Fork - RockShox Revelation RC 6Fattie/29, 51mm offset, 34mm stanchions, 150mm of travel
- Frame - FACT 9m carbon chassis / M5 Alloy rear triangle, 6Fattie/29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge
- UI/Remote - Trail Handlebar Remote, motor mode switch & walk-assist
- Battery - Specialized M1-504, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 504Wh, Mission Control App connectivity
- Charger - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- Motor - Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- * Specifications are subject to change without notice