The Specialized Turbo Como 2.0 650b Disc E-Bike has one goal and one goal only--to inspire you to get out, get moving, and to have some fun along the way. It achieves this with its Turbo technology that makes the ride faster, so you're guaranteed to have a wide smile on your face.
Beginning with a completely redesigned and integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Como 2.0 proves itself as the fastest, most comfortable urban bike you've ever perched yourself upon. First off, proprietary Rx Street Tune takes the power of a belt-driven motor that's smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations, and makes it optimized for riding in an urban environment by reacting to the amount of force you apply to the pedals. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. Perfect.
Specialized also developed a custom Specialized U1-460 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, plus it's lockable and easily removable for simplified charging. With this battery, the Turbo Como delivers some extra "oomph," with plenty of juice to accompany you on your cruise down the bike path, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new caf© on the other side of the city.
Specialized also developed a custom 2.2-inch smart computer that lets you view your battery level and toggle various ride metrics such as speed, distance, and time. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
The 650b wheels have also been paired with 2.3-inch tires, so it can roll over most cracks, bumps, and holes with ease to ensure that nothing stands in your way on your path to a good time. For the build, you'll find everything you need to get out and enjoy the sunshine, comfortably and worry free. Along these lines, there are powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, reliable 9-speed Shimano shifting, and a comfortable saddle.
- The custom E5 aluminum frame on the Como, cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Pair this with Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that'll keep you rolling in style.
- The Como's motor is fully integrated with the frame and features a smooth, silent, vibration-free output. It's also been custom-tuned for city riding, and it intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling--so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- Specialized made the custom U1-460 battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- CHAIN - Shimano E6070, 9-speed
- CRANKSET - Custom alloy crankarms
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano Acera, 9-speed, 11-36t
- CHAINRINGS - 40T, BCD: 104, single Xsync style 10-/11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
- FRONT HUB - Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- INNER TUBES - 650b, 40mm Presta valve
- SPOKES - Stainless, black
- RIMS - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- FRONT TIRE - Nimbus Sport Reflect, 650b x 2.3", 60 TPI
- REAR TIRE - Nimbus Sport Reflect, 650b x 2.3", 60 TPI
- SADDLE - Body Geometry "The Cup," 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWAT™ compatible mounts, 245mm
- SEATPOST - Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- STEM - Specialized Flowset, alloy, 20-degree w/ display mount, 31,8mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Body Geometry Contour
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-T285, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-T285 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- PEDALS - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- KICKSTAND - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- BELL - Simple bell
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 31.8mm
- FRAME - Turbo Como aluminum frame with bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, smooth welds
- UI/REMOTE - Custom 2.2" LCD display, USB plug, stem mount w/ custom handlebar remote
- BATTERY - Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
- CHARGER - Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- MOTOR - Specialized 1.2, Custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized wiring harness