If you're looking to take your riding to the next level, the Specialized Tarmac SL5 Comp Disc road bicycle is one of the fastest and most economical ways to do so.
Like the S-Works Tarmac iterations, it features a Rider-First Engineered™ design that that applies specificity to every tube size and carbon layup for every frame size. This creates the optimal balance of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness, so every frame, regardless of its size, performs just as we intended. You'll also find an identical, Grand-Tour-winning geometry to past Tarmacs, plus a high-end FACT 10r carbon fibre construction.
For the spec, Specialized selected components that deliver the best bang for your buck, like stiff, reliable DT R470 Disc wheels, a Shimano Ultegra 8000 groupset with RS785 hydraulic levers, a bevy of Body Geometry components that maximize performance by providing the utmost in comfort, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes that stop on a dime in any condition.
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano Ultegra
- Chain - KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Crankset - Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Shift Levers - Shimano Ultegra Disc 8020, 11-speed
- Front derailleur - Shimano Ultegra 8000, braze-on
- Cassette - Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t
- Rear Wheel - DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- Inner Tubes - Standard, presta valve
- Front tire - S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- Saddle - Toupe Comp Gel, 143mm, hollow Cr-Mo, Adaptive Edge
- Tape - S-wrap w/ sticky gel
- Seatpost - Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt
- Handlebars - Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem - Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Front Brake - Shimano RS785, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake - Shimano RS785, hydraulic disc
- Pedals - Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors
- Fork - Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- Frame - Specialized FACT 10r carbon, threaded BB, full internal cable routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 135mm rear spacing, post disc mount
- * Specifications are subject to change without notice