They say that every journey begins with a single step, but when that journey is related to exercise, that first step can sure be a doozy. Don't worry, though—we have your back with the Specialized Roll Hybrid Bike.
It has everything you need to help you along your journey of being the fitter, better you. Wide, traction-packed tires? Check. A comfortable, upright geometry that keeps a smile on your face, even when the times get tough? You know it. Reliable components and a frame that'll stand up to the elements? It's all there in a package that's pretty on the eyes and a joy to ride.
- Bottom Bracket - 68mm, square taper, 124.5mm length
- Chain - KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Crankset - Shimano Tourney, 3-piece
- Shift Levers - Shimano Altus, 7-Speed
- Cassette - Shimano Tourney freewheel, 7-speed, 14-34t
- Chainrings - 42T w/ chainguard
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- Fork - Steel, V-brake, fender/rack mounts
- Seat Binder - Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Saddle - Body Geometry "The Cup," 6-degree rise, steel rails, 245mm
- Seatpost - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Handlebars - Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm
- Stem - Forged alloy, 17-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Grips - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Front Hub - Alloy, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub - Alloy, 7-speed freewheel, v-brake, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 36h
- Inner Tubes - Schrader valve
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Rims - Double-wall, 32h front/ 36h rear
- Front Tire - Nimbus Sport, 60 TPI, BlackBelt protection, 650b x 2.3"
- Rear Tire - Nimbus Sport, 60 TPI, BlackBelt protection, 650b x 2.3"
- Front and Rear Brakes - Tektro V-brake, linear pull
- Pedals - Specialized City, platform
- Frame - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, V-brake, fender/rack mounts
- * Specifications are subject to change without notice