Looking for a versatile bike to satisfy your growing thirst for adventure? With its lightweight alloy frame, sporty riding position and wide-range gearing, the Cannondale Catalyst 4 mountain bike lets you confidently ride any trail you choose.
- Frame - Catalyst, butted 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8_ head tube, rack and fender mounts, 27.5"
- Fork - SR Suntour M3030-27, 75mm, coil spring, 1-1/8", 27.5"
- Rear Shock - N/A
- Rims - Alex DC 6.0, double wall, 32-hole
- Hubs - Alloy Disc, Freewheel, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Tires - Innova 27.5"x2.0"
- Pedals - Cannondale Platform
- Crank - Prowheel, 24/34/42
- Crank Option - N/A
- Bottom Bracket - VP Cartridge Sealed Bearing, square taper
- Chain - KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs - Sunrace, 14-34, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- Shifters - Shimano EF41 Easyfire
- Handlebar - Steel, 20mm Rise, 620mm, 6 degrees of sweep
- Grips - Cannondale Dual-Density
- Stem - Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 deg.
- Headset - VP 88, threadless
- Brakes - Jak-7 Cable actuated disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers - Shimano EF41
- Saddle - Cannondale Stage 2
- Seatpost - Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm